Monday, November 24, 2008

"Wait, i didn't think that ACTUALLY happened.."

So, this weekend was really fun. Like the most fun i've had in awhile because i've been so stressed out lately that i haven't really been able to do much besides school.

Friday me and shayla decided to throw k'shonda a surprise birthday party (her REAL birthday is today) so we forced thomas to get her out of the house for a few hours, while me and kelsey set shit up because shayla had to work. And then it was like 1040 and i had this moment of panic because no one was here yet and k-pup was supposed to come around 11, and then suddenly ALL these people showed up at once, and we crammed them all into our kitchen (which isn't verry large) to wait for her to get home. So when she gets home shayla leads her to the kitchen and we open the door and all yell SURPRISE and she like JUMPED it was sooo awesome. And then the drinking/dancing/partying commenced and i had a really good time.

And then Saturday i got up and worked on my paper all day. I didn't finish it but i submited it to be workshopped. Its like 5 pages long. I'm royally fucked but i can work on it over break and then the week after and hopefully i'll get some good feedback tomorrow to help me. So i submitted it despite being very incomplete and then kelsey came over and we went to Mikes house for his birthday party. And we were told there would be jello wrestling so we came prepared with bathing suits. And then we drank some liquid courage and wrestled. And it was really fun and really slippery and really really REALLY cold. And then there was a group shower with all the competitors (no nakedness!) and we got dressed and came home to change. And i had a blasty blast but the boyfriend got mad when i posted pics so i had to take them off facebook. I will post a few here though in a lil bit. It was like a movie. Like i didn't think shit like that ACTUALLY happened in real life...

And then today i sat around all day, then went to church, then watched like 3 lifetime movies. And should probably be figuring out my answers to my questions for my "oral interview" tomorrow in spanish class but that can wait.


I'm really glad i had a good weekend, because this is pretty much my last weekend to party seeing as how finals are literally a week away for me. I don't regret it i just hope some of the PLDs i made don't come back and bite me in the ass and that the slightly red tint i have comes out soon. THANKSGIVING IS SO SOON THANK GOD.

PS i heard that Twilight movie wasn't even that good. So all you vampire maniacs just need to CALM. DOWN. Thanks.

No comments: