Sunday, November 2, 2008

i suck i suck i suck

Weekend recap:

Thursday:
Got up, went to my 8am, found out i got a B on my last test so i decided to NOT drop the class. Also found out i have a test on thursday. Hopefully will NOT regret the decision to keep the class. Got a Bagel. Went to spanish class, took a test, went to shafer. Came home, cleaned up the house with k'shonda, cleaned the kitchen, and started setting up for the party. Went with byron to get alcohol and pick up the blacklights/fog machine. Set all that stuff up while watching a show about haunted houses. Made the punch, realized it was nowhere NEAR enough. Shayla came home, gave us money, went to kroger to buy juice/soda/chicken. Yes, we bought fried chicken. We were hungry. It was good. Made some more punch, arranged furniture, and got ready! Donned our AWESOME halloween costumes (3 little pigs!) started sippin and had a good time! Not as many people came as we expected, but it was still a lot of fun. SOME PEOPLE DIDN'T SHOW UP AND I WAS KINDA MAD!! YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!! I didn't even drink that much and by the end of the night (when we were kicking people out) was feeling like absolute SHIT. Kelsey slept over and we had fun.



Friday:
Headache like a bitch, and i threw up like twice. I SWEAR ON MY LIFE THAT I AM NEVER DRINKING ANYTHING WITH ARISTOCRAT IN IT AGAIN! EVEN IF IT TASTES FINE! I've never felt SO shitty after drinking SO little. Tried to make it to my 2 o'clock class, and realized i wasn't even going to make it a block away from my house. Crawled back in bed and slept until 7 pm.
Like i said, i SUCK.
Then ate some food (rice i think?) put the halloween costume back on, and drank a little bit in prep for the dance party at 534. We waited in line for freaking EVER even though we were on the pointless didn'tevencheckit VIP list. It was packed, but i had fun. I cussed a guy out cuz he kept touching me and coming up to me and pulling on my hat. And i danced my ass off, even though my buzz was GONE by the time we got inside. Came home when it was over, changed into pjs, ate a ton of food and watched tv. Kelsey decided to go home at like 430 because she had to get up early or something. So she left, and i went to bed totally unaware of the situation going on in the alley with our neighbors.
But THAT is a story for another time.



Saturday:
Got up, talked to k-pup, found out about the whole neighbor thing, and decided to go over there with her and apologize. They were relatively cool about it. Putzed around on the internet, did some reading, cleaned up the kitchen (again) then read some more and watched The shining and paranormal state. i didn't go out because i was on like people overload. But i already posted about that. Went to bed late because i couldn't fall asleep because my mind was spinning because i just realized how the smester is almost over and how much work i have to do.



Sunday (today):
Got a phone call that allena was on her way up. Did she ask? no, she told me. And we were going to shortpump, and then nacho mamas. So, i got up. Read for a few hours, then got picked up to go to shortpump. Bought a shirt on sale for 9 dollars at urban outfitters, and then went to nacho mamas. It was fun i guess. I was in a pretty sour mood. Mostly i just concentrated on keeping my mouth shut cause i thought i might snap at someone. Came back and watched Desperate Housewives (SO. GOOD) and now i'm here, fucking around on the internet, instead of doing ANYTHING PRODUCTIVE!!!



God, what the FUCK is wrong with me? I realized that even though i really want Thanksgiving to be here because i want a break so desperately and to see seyi and for once just BE HOME (i never get like this really) that the approach of thanksgiving means the end of the semester and i'm not ready for that either. Because i have so much work to do (paperpaperpaper) plus tests and just idk i've never felt so out of it and overwhelmed in my life. Oh wait i lied, i felt like this junior year of highschool, when i almost failed out. COOL.

Bla bla bla i suck. I promsie i'll write something interesting soon, i just have to get all this bitching out of my system.

Also, next time i'm at walmart or somewhere and someone asks me to see my receipt, i'm saying "No".

1 comment:

Kate said...

wait. neighbors what?