Monday, November 3, 2008

TOMMOROW

Is the big day. And i couldn't be more excited! This is such a huge, historic election, and i get to be a part of it. And that is SO. COOL. if you don't vote, you're ignorant. Plain and simple.




Tonight i got followed home by this totally creepy guy. I've like blown him off before, because he is totally OLD AND CREEPY AND FROM ENGLAND AND JUST GROSS!! But he like turned around from where he was walking to talk to me and just aijskdfniuwjeknlf. i told him my name was jessica. And i didn't want to make a huge scene because what if he was crazy and tried to kill or kidnap me or something?? And he remembered that i was a pig for halloween and asked me about what i was studying and just sick sick weird sick.
And now i feel like i'm not gonna be able to get away from him, and see him everywhere, and just ickkkkk. Next time he comes up to me i'm cussing his ass out, i don't care if he tries to kill me or whatever. Fuck street smarts i'm gonna make him leave me the fuck alone.

And that was my day. I'm riding my bike to my monday night class from now on.

VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE!!!!

No comments: