Sunday, November 2, 2008

BLAH BLAH BLAH

i've been fucking wasting my time lately. And getting nothing accomplished. And being really moody and cranky. And i don't like it.

Tonight, i stayed in. I needed to, i'll recap my weekend tomorrow but i just needed to NOT go out and have some alone time. So i started reading more research for my paper that i'm about to fall behind on. And then i went downstairs to make some chicken (successful) and found out The Shining was on.
So i watched that.
Alone.
In the dark.
It was great. And then paranormal state came on, and this girl was LEGIT POSSESSED BY A DEMON.
So i watched that.
With k'shonda.
In the dark.
And then i watched the very begining of The Shining because i realized i've never seen it.
And then it was like almost one in the morning and i'd read all of 2 pages. So i came up here and fucked around on the internet and now i'm about to go to sleep and i STILL haven't gotten jack shit done. And tommorrow my friend is coming up (wether i like it or not) so i'm not gonna really get anything done tomorrow either. COOL.


I think i'm getting carpal tunnel from my laptop.....

No comments: