Monday, October 27, 2008

Zebra zebra zebra


My sweater is making me lint central. I'm absolutely covered in gray fuzz.

I'm sitting in anthropology class right now. it's usually much more interesting but today all we're talking about is patterns of subsistence and economic systems. Booooringggg. We're getting all into the social aspect of gifts, and it's really complicated and makes me think about Christmas which is super far away. Except not really and i don't like that idea. Gifts are super complicated. i never really realized it

Today was freaking gross. I left for class at 11:45 and it was cool and sunny and i wore sunglasses. And then when i got out of class at 12:50 it was dark and cloudy and freezing outside. And when i got out of class at 2:50 it was pouring rain and even colder. Miserable.


Today i was in a super weird mood, and i started obsessively writing the word zebra all over my notes in english class. Then i drew the word zebra in zebra print, and it had a thought bubble with a picture of a zebra in it that was saying "wtf" than the thought bubble had a thought bubble that said "cool!"
I'm super weird.

Everyone i know has been having a tough time lately. Whether its school or relationships or just plain old bad luck. I don't know what's going on but everyone's stressed out and just getting their ass kicked by life. It's not fair. But i guess "life isn't fair".


No one said it would be easy.
They just promised it would be worth it.

1 comment:

Cory said...

your zebra was awesome LOVED IT!