Friday, October 3, 2008

TODAY

You can't please everyone. I think i'm just gonna stop trying to please ANYONE.

Can we talk for a second about what it means to be a good friend? Because to me, it means (amongst other things) being there when you need them most. However, i feel as though i am in a rather sticky situation because this has been going on for awhile now and my sympathy/empathy has dried up. When all you do is talk about it, disregard any sort of advice given, and cry and cry and say really.... i dunno, dramatic, for lack of a better word... things it pushes people away. Why do you care about someone who treated/treats you like shit? And how am i supposed to only take your side when YOU did the same thing!!?!? But ohhhhh no you're way to delicate to handle any sort of truth. Life sucks, shit happens, and things don't work out how you want them to but you have to pick up and move on. Everyone else in the world has/does, and you can too. No one said it was gonna be easy; we can't have a free ride all the time.
But who am i right? I certainly don't know what the fuck i'm talking about...
So does this make me a bad friend? I mean i'm TRYING to help someone out right? But i just can't take it anymore! I just don't know what to do or say or just... anything. Help me out. Help me help you. Most of this could've been prevented. HATE TO SAY I TOLD YOU SO!!

Just kidding, i secretly LOVE saying "told ya!"


I only did one annotated bib today. But it was fucking sweet and definitely going in my paper.

Also, thank god my absentee ballot came in. I officially know who i'm voting for. Now if only i could get those annoying ass people to stop asking me if i'm registered....

I have heartburn. That's weird because i feel like that's something only adults get, and i'm not ready to be an adult.

No comments: