Sunday, October 19, 2008

Homecoming

So, i came home for fall break because i needed to get away from school for a few days. The stress of the environment was making me FREAK. OUT. and not be able to sleep. So i came home for the reading days (i brought my homework, don't you fret. This is not a vacation).
Anyways.
it was purely a coincidence that this weekend was also my highschool's homecoming. So i went to the game with my family in order to spend some quality family time, maybe see some old friends and say hi to a few teachers that i sort of miss. It was also a great alternative to my review of literature.

i fucking hate that place.


Like, you know when you're a senior you just hate school and want to get the hell out. And yea its kind of cool to come back once you're in college and be all like "look at me look at me" but i realized, that i've been out of that place for 2 years and i still fucking hate it. it wasn't me being a senior, highschool just blows. And south county is full of snobs and pricks and tools and sluts and just... ugh.
i don't miss highschool at ALL.
And i know some people who do which just seems super weird to me because majority of the people i know couldn't wait to get the fuck out of there. And i'm just over the whole scene. Plus now that i know how awesome college is and what i was missing, nothing about highschool seems even remotely good.

The highlight was that this girl i've always hated (yet often had to deal with) got super fat at school. Which was super funny because on the way there i told my dad "i hope heather castro is there and that she got super fat".(And heather, or anyone that knows/likes her, if you read this, i don't really give a shit. Because i never have to see you ever again, PLUS you got a slut gut and i didn't so fuck you!).

It was cold as shit. And the dance team has since fallen apart since me and tricias reign. Also they got a new director of student activities so the whole showing belly button thing and revealing uniforms is no longer a problem, although in this case it SHOULD be.


i then hopped on the metro to go visit my hetero life partner at George Washington University. That was super fun, hung out and caught up, made some mischeif and took some ridiculous pictures. Went to bed at 5 am. I wish we went to school together... *sigh*....

GW is like a richer, less ghetto version of VCU. I felt right at home, yet realized that i was NOT in Richmond anymore, and DEF not at a public university. These guys we were hanging out with started having a random jam session (typical vcu occurance) but THEN they started like quizzing each other on history facts/trivia. And they were SO into it. And they were drunk as shit. And i was just baffled. i'm pretty sure i just sat there staring at them with my mouth open for a good 5 minutes just being like "what the hell?".
It was good.

Today i went to starbucks for a breif moment, and got a haircut, and took my brother to mcdonalds. And worked on my review of lit paper. Fascinating.
I just wanna beat the shit out of english 200.
i want to legitimately get in a fist fight with it and just pound it into a bloody pulp.

but i digress.

That's all for now. Stay tuned for......





BLACK MEN. WHITE WOMEN.


(i know you're dying for my opinion on this subject)

No comments: