Wednesday, October 15, 2008

I love

you.


and the fact that we talk about Sportscenter like its a real person (that slut) and how deep down i REALLY think you would marry video games if you could but that's ok, because you can't legally marry inanimate objects.

i love that you get jealous but try and hide it from me. But it's not CRAZY jealous just the right amount that makes me feel loved and important and like i actually MEAN something. i love that you get so into movies that you forget i'm there even though you continue to talk about how illogical they are to yourself (yea, there's no WAY will smith could ACTUALLY kill 50 mutants by himself in real life).

i love that you're not even fazed by me telling you i walked around the gas station convenience store at midnight with a purple balloon shoved up my shirt pretending to be pregnant with my good friend laughing behind me trying to buy cigarettes while the owner just shook his head at me. Or how you understand when i scream into the phone " I'M DRIVING MY BROTHERS HOME AND BRITTANY SPEARS JUST CAME ON I CAN'T TALK" it means i really CAN'T talk right now. And how you just let me be obsessed with stupid things (like raptors and zombies) even ENCOURAGE them by buying me toys and accept that my hair is pink even if you don't like it and just roll with all the punches i throw at you (sometimes literally).

and i love that you call me freakin crazy "but i love it" and get weirded out when i tell you to pull my hair and just laugh when i always say "ok last one" but then come back and kiss you again.



but mostly,



i just love you



i wrote this a few months ago. And just found it recently and felt like sharing. The end.

No comments: