Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Cool things i've found online:

i found a lot of cool stuff online today (Yet another day of productivity!)

-Reasons not to date a T-Rex. You know, in case you were thinking about it.




- Vivi Dot. Amazing, jewelry, handmade, adorable, and CHEAP. You can even get special order ones from the pattern catalog. I'm about to order a bunch of stuff right now.


- Term paper artist. The glorious, humorous account of writing papers for a living. It's amazing what some students will do for an A.


- Zombie Dating. DELICIOUS!!


- Leslie Hall. I don't know who this woman is, but i laughed anyway. She likes gem sweaters and writing cool rap songs about gold pants...

3 comments:

Shayla said...

I love that vividot site I ordered a sock monkey ring from it

ViviDot said...

Thanks for your post! If you do order something make sure to note in the comments or your email that this is your blog and I'll throw in a free gift.

Molly said...

Hi again from Vivi Dot! I just started a new game called Spot the Dot where you can easily earn free Vivi Dot merchandise. Check it out here: www.ViviDotOnline.com/blog. I'd love for you to play!