Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Shiver

today we got a summons from the rental company to drag our asses to court over 400 dollars that i sent in today.

....


i am not amused. i called and left a message when i got said letter. Tomorrows phone convo after morning class should be fun.


coldplay coldplay coldplay why am i suddenly addicted to you? Their music just REALLY grew on me all of a sudden.


Today was back to the old grind. Only i just had a bunch of tests so i don't really have any work to do and it's really throwing me off. Went to class, came home, played animal crossing (FINALLY!) and then watched 2 of the craziest episodes of wife swap i've ever seen. Got letter from landmarks lawyer (grrr...) then went to yoga. Which was really good, except there is STILL all this tension in my lower back. It's been like, partially released and it feels reallly weird. Guess i'll spend some quality time in childs pose before i go to sleep.
Then we went to capital ale house for dollar burger night. That was fun, even though it took awhile. i didn't eat as much as i did last time; stuck to ONE burger and some fries.

Tommorrow is a big day: Go to class, talk to rental company, fill out APB application. I think that would be a good/fun job for me to have during the school year next year. A way to get involved, a way to get paid.
I'm currently looking for a summer job. The search has just started and my hopes are high, however i have no idea still what i really want to do. Nova or Richmond? i feel like whichever one i choose it'll be the wrong choice. I'm trying to get a summer camp counseler type position; but i would do lots of things, except work with food and PREFERRABLY not in an office setting. Because if i want to work in an office, i can go home and be essentially GUARANTEED a job and not have to be trained. I'm trying to get creative in my search, because everyone and their mom is cruising craigslist etc right now. But it's hard. The prospects are grim.

Random story: my last dinner at home, i spilt my milk alllll over my dad. Like knocked the glass over onto him and got milk everywhere. It was funny, except mom didn't think so.


So what do you guys think of my new layout? Like? Dislike? i like it better than the previous one i had, but i'm still not sure this is the one. Leave your thoughts please.

i should probably sleep since i have to talk to angry people tomorrow.

No comments: