Wednesday, March 25, 2009

It's one of those days

So, today i had a statistics test. Which means last night i was up late hating my life and doing practice tests and the only reason i didn't write a post was because my internet in my room wasn't working. I studied with Cruz in the library for a while and i thought it was helping, only he just confused me more because he was asking all these complicated questions that i didn't know the answers to. And so when i got home i tried to figure it all out, but i totally blanked on this one question on the test and i HOPE i got the rest right. Whatever it's too late now.

Then i went to chemistry class, but the stats test took me all 40 minutes to complete, and i NEEDED coffee (because i finally fell asleep at 5am) so i ran to starbucks and back to chem in the 10 minute period in between. But by the time i got to chem the lecture hall was pretty full and shayla and taylor et. al (like that lit reference?) had saved me a seat in the middle of the middle of the back section, so i had to squeeeeze past a buch of people to get to it. And these 2 girls KIND of moved out of the way, but there is NO space between the seats and i got all tripped up trying not to blatantly step on them and then i like, FELL across 3 seats. It could've been worse because taylor sort of caught me by my arm and prevented me from smashing my face on the seat and i somehow didn't spill my drink, but seriously i went flying all because these dumb bitches wouldn't move. And lots of people saw. And i was humiliated, yet laughing at the same time.
So i finally sit down and start taking notes and stuff and am for some reason REALLY into the lecture, trying to figure out what the HELL he's talking about with CO2 absorbing infared radiation and drawing pictures when the fire alarm goes off scaring the SHIT out of me. So now i have no idea what he was saying and am gonna be all thrown off next class.

Currently sitting in the dark watching tv and its project runway reruns (the one with christian on it) and victoria beckham is the guest judge and i just loveeee her. She was my fav spice girl back in the day. I just want to BE her, she's def my girl crush. And this was one of my fav seasons of project runway.

Kelsey is having a REALLY bad day, she lost her internship because of the economy which means she doesn't have a job this summer. Among other things that i'm not gonna put up here because, that's her life not mine. But this freaks me out because i don't have a job, i've given up on finding an internship because it's pretty much too late for that, and this just reminds me that NO one is safe. And it scares the living hell out of me. i can't even fathom what the hell is gonna happen when we graduate. Terrifying.

Also, Tyson Beckford, i want to eat you for lunch. PLEASE contact me as soon as possible because then i can die a happy woman.

Weirdest episode of CSI i've ever seen. That's saying a lot.

Edit:

One more thing. I'm thinking of getting my monroe pierced. I temporarily forgot about it, but i'm back on the idea again. Thoughts??

No comments: