Friday, March 6, 2009

On repeat

All day i have been listening to:
- Jimi Hendrix (especially Wind Cries Mary- i swear 30 times today)
- Kanye West 808s & heartbreak
- Jimmy Eat World Futures
- Jon Foreman The Cure for pain (probably 10 times today)

Guess i've been hangin out in the J section of itunes.


What is it about Statistics that just makes me want to quit at life? It's not even that hard. Like in the grand scheme of things, statistics is not hard. At least it's not yet. i PROBABLY shouldn't have said anything about it being easy. Crap.

The stress has finally got to me. Thank god i only have one more test. I've already had a mini mental breakdown; i just like FREAKED out and started spewing out random angry things about my life and it was totally ridiculous. At this exact moment in time i feel unhappy and confused but i think it's just because i've felt overwhelmed this past week and all the outside factors BESIDES school are not helping.
Took my 323 exam (interpersonal relationships) today at 2. It went okay. i felt really under prepared for it and i hate hate hate that feeling. But i got the discussion question so i guess that's good. I dunno. To be honest interpersonal relationships are the LAST thing i want to be studying right now.
i also took my personality midterm tonight. That was pleasantly easier than i expected. I was super under prepared for that too but whatever. That teacher is an absolute joke, and would be a damn fool if she didn't curve it. So i finished that exam; do i feel like i know what i just completed? No. Sucks.

Sat in the compass after that exam in the dark and the quite and the borderline pleasant weather and sucked down a cigarette in an attempt to relax a little bit. i like hanging out on campus at night, it's a totally different place. Shafer had a burrito bar, and i watched a video of a cat leaping into a wall. That was about the highlight of my day.
The office was new, and kind of funny. I've seen more hilarious episodes. Quest crew won ABDC and i'm not mad because their last performance was fucking legit. It was REALLY good. Beat Freaks are my girls though for real, i'm super proud of them. And quest reminds me so much of jabbawockeez and super crew that i was kind of hoping that something different would happen. But whatever. Like i said, they deserve it i can't even be mad.

And now, i'm sitting in my room at my desk trying to study Normal Distributions. Correction trying to simply FOCUS on normal distributions. It's not going well. Obviously.
Whatever. I just gotta get through one more test and then i can be done and pack up my shit and go home and stop being strong and keeping myself together because someone will be around to take care of me when i lose my fucking mind.

It's going to happen soon.

No comments: