Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Poker Face

Suddenly, i have the urge to watch Paris Is Burning. i'm sure i could find it on the internet however the wireless is so unreliable i would just end up staying up all night trying to get it to load/watch it. Think Yes Dance meets powerful documentary meets the art of Voguing. You better WERK! And no, i didn't watch rupauls drag race today.

Kate got me thinking about clothes and SHOES and how much i just want to shop shop shop but i can't because i dont have any money (speaking of money i'm resolving the whole rent/eviction problem tomorrow but i don't want to discuss it because i finally kind of calmed down). I feel like, no matter how many clothes i have i never have anything to wear. Or at least not anything i want to wear. i ADORE this dress
Like i just LOVE it. And it's very me. I kind of don't think i'm skinny enough to pull it off (and don't start giving me shit about how skinny i am for how tall i am) but i would rock this so hard. Someone buy it for me, please? Anyway, point is over break i was in kohls and they had these shoes that i really liked and wanted and COULD buy, but they were also small enough to fit in my bag. So i tried them on, and wandered around the shoe dept contemplating if i should steal the shoes or not. It was like almost close no one would notice they didn't have tags on them and as far as i could tell there weren't cameras pointed on the location in which i was standing. I DIDN'T STEAL THE SHOES. But now, i'm at that point where i keep thinking how i could've gotten away with it (probably) and how i should've done it because i didn't have a gut instinct telling me not to. There was a point in time where i would've done it without hesitation, but not this time. And i should have.
IT IS THAT SERIOUS!! I am thinking about how i SHOULD have stolen some shoes.... what the fuck. And i love that lady gaga doesn't ever wear pants. I just love her and how she's doing her thing and doing what she wants and doesn't give a fuck. I am a fan of no pants. I often have to put them on when people come over.

Today was saint patricks day. And i don't really give a fuck. I wore green, didn't go out and stayed curled up on the couch in sweatpants watching SVU drinking white grape juice because juice is good and i spill a lot. i did go to the gym with kelsey and that was good except i've been feeling SO. TIRED lately which isn't good. Because i haven't really been doing anything. Also got to play animal crossing AGAIN today (yay!) and according to weather man we will see sun tomorrow!!

i got an 81 on my personality midterm. I guess i'm not dropping it? Since that's technically a B? Kind of pleasently surprised yet disappointed at the same time. I bet i totally blew those short answer questions. But i also didn't really study. Like at all. Whatever.
i need a haircut.

1 comment:

Kate said...

i really like no pants.
i also know you stalked lookbook bc that website that that dress is on is advertised there a million times.