Sunday, March 15, 2009

504

it's 5:04 pm on sunday and i'm all packed and waiting to go back to school.

i WAS looking forward to it, till shayla called me and said my rent check came back because i forgot to put a stamp on it (stupid stupid) and now our rent is late. And they sent a letter to our house on the 5th, saying everything had to be paid within 5 days (like the late fee etc) cept we were all on spring break. So i dunno if that messes shit up but i do NOT feel like dealing with that. Like they're gonna threaten to drag us to court or some shit and i'm just gonna call and be like "hi we were on spring break i'm sending you your money cool your fucking jets" and i don't even know how we go about renewing our lease? i am not even trying to move/find a new place to live.

i've accomplished absolutely NOTHING over this break. Seriously. i didn't even get to the post office, me and dad have YET to do my taxes, i didn't get my hair cut. i just sat around being a waste case.

SPEAKING of waste cases, friday night me and lauren drank an entire bottle of expensive red wine. it was a very bad choice. Putting that in my bad idea box and not doing that again.

Last night i hung out with tricia and we went to this dance competition. We were not affiliated with any studio that was competing, we simply went there to HATE on bitches. And we hated. Unless they were actually good. Then we cheered.

The weather these past few days has been absolutely dreadful; cloudy rainy cold blah. And my car has something wrong with it that ALSO didn't get fixed over break which means i'm NOT taking it back to school. lame.

i've really enjoyed having reliable internet. i downloaded a shit ton of music and listened to my pandora a lot a lot. Speaking of internets, check out this shout out!! HEYYY represent that's my school! On a totally random note, i'm making my dad a lil wayne mix to play in the OR. Not even joking. He's excited.

Mom is making stir fry. Yummmm.

Also, i beat my bubble blaster high score over break. It was glorius.

No comments: