Friday, April 10, 2009

YOU KNOW WHAT TIME IT IS!!!


i have a stats test tomorrow. actually its in 7.5 hours but whatever. Me and cruz studied for several hours in the library, and everytime we THOUGHT we got it, we were wrong. This test is like full of trick questions. Fucking stupid. I reject the null hypothesis that statistics is important to my life due to small p-values.


yea. i'm losing my mind.



i'm going home for easter because my friend can give me a ride tomorrow even though it means skipping chemistry, although somehow i think i'll live. i don't really have anything else to say right now because all i am thinking about is how stupid statistics is and i feel like all i do is bitch about that class. But kate wanted me to post so THIS WILL HAVE TO DO until tomorrow when i'm home, and will PROBABLY have trip home stories.


and if not i'll update anyway because it's been awhile and i'll be looking for something to do. OH and maybe i'll discuss the baltimore trip/family reunion. Not doing this now no no no because then i'll just never go to sleep even though its already 343 am.


1 comment:

Kate said...

GIRAAAAAAAAFFE.

that is all.