Friday, April 17, 2009

clap your hands if you got a bank roll

i just got out of the shower and am eating applesauce and listening to lil wayne. I was in the library for a few hours till close tonight (2am) after i went to class. I was a half hour late to my 7pm class. HALF AN HOUR. I missed nothing. But seriously, it's that bad.

i also jumped on about 50 bandwagons yesterday. I got a twitter (yes, i know.) I also got a tumblr. I don't know why. i don't know what i plan on doing with all these things. But i have them. i think i mostly set them up out of curiosity and boredom. I wanted to see what it was all about and the only way i could really do that was to set one up.

If you want to stalk my every move via twitter you can click here.

If you want to stalk my random thoughts and findings even MORE than you do here on blogger, you can view my tumblr here

i feel like a buffalo. Following everyone right off the cliff.

My room is an absolute mess. Like i can't even walk around there's so much stuff on the floor. I need to clean it up because i can't focus when i'm in there because of all the disarray but whenever i get home i just want to lay on the couch and watch will and grace. BOO. I'll just add it on my list of shit to do this weekend.

This weekend is actually shaping up pretty well.

FRIDAY: watch heavy weights with john and julian. i'm way too excited about this. Hanging out with Cory!! I miss her. So that'll be good. i don't want to go OUT out becauseee....

SATURDAY: RELAY FOR LIFE!!! So i'll be spending all day (11-11) hangin out etc on cary street field raising money for cancer research. If you would like to donate to the cause, click here. Every little bit helps!! It's supposed to be really nice (sunny, high of 80) on saturday too. Then, afterwards, EPICK PARTYYY!! Should be fun.

SUNDAY: Chilinz. this is when i'll PROBABLY end up cleanign my room/doing laundry. I'll also probably play a LOT of animal crossing because brendan is leaving his wii here. I need to gather up fruit so i can pay off my house.


i talked to Santa today. I'm working at the office this summer. Again. i feel like a failure. I better get this internship so i can justify working there and have a good excuse to leave early. SRSLY.

1 comment:

Kate said...

http://uhohitskates.tumblr.com/