Sunday, April 12, 2009

ITUNES WHAT ARE YOU DOING??

HI.


okay i KNOW you don't have to use itunes to download music bla bla bla but i got a bunch of giftcards for christmas so i've been using it. And so i go do download this song and its $1.29???? UH WHAT THE FUCK!????

so i click the question thing and it brings up this whole "itunes plus" spiel. Its supposed to be better sound quality and without digital rights management meaning you can burn it however much you want etc but it's 30 cents more!! NO I DON'T WANT THAT!!


I DONT GIVE A FLYING FUCK ABOUT THIS I WANT TO PAY 99CENTS FOR A FUCKING SONG. And the sick thing is, that there are SOME songs that you can only by this "plus" version of. So you don't even have the cheaper, "not as good" option!!


THIS IS NOT OKAY!!!! WHERE DO I SEND IN MY ANGRY LETTER??? I'M NOT EVEN KIDDING!!!! I'M FUCKING MAD!



ugh what the hell......

No comments: