Tuesday, February 3, 2009

25 Things About Me

1. i am constantly reminded that life is full of surprises. A new chapter in my life is beginning and i am so excited and curious yet absolutely terrified and sad at the same time.

2. At 20 years old, i have carpal tunnel syndrome.

3. If you asked me what my plan was 2 years ago, i would've said Dance Major with dreams of dancing in a modern company. Now, i'm a psychology major who's considering working with drug addicts.

4. I'm learning to control my big mouth. It's HARD. i always feel the need to share my opinion or tell someone what i know and a lot of times i come of as rude because of it. I don't do it on purpose, it's just the way i am. If i start to interrupt you or say something i shouldn't, just tell me and i'll stop.

5. i've sent in multiple secrets to postsecret

6. i love super awesome, super crappy movies. Like you got served, lifetime movies, anything that gets shown on Vh1, etc.

7. i'm always on the lookout for new music. Think you got something i'd like? Send it to me, i'll try anything once.

8. The try anything once goes for food too. Unless it has any sort of eye type thing associated with it. This INCLUDES fish that still have the head attached.

9. Speaking of fish, i don't like to eat it. there are VERY few exceptions to my dislike of seafood

10. i appreciate a good joke/prank even if it's at my expense. if it's funny, i'll probably laugh.

11. Speaking of jokes, i like dead baby jokes. i KNOW they're absolutely terrible. But for some horrible reason i laugh anyway

12. I like to have fun in OTHER ways besides getting hammered. This includes charades, board games, going places, etc. Not to say that getting hammered isn't fun too...

13. i think that everyone just needs to back the fuck off Michael Phelps. Yes, he screwed up and will have to live with that for the rest of his life. But let's just think about all the 23 (?) year olds we know, and what THEY'RE doing on the weekends. And they don't have ANY Olympic gold medals.

14. i have 15 years of dance training. And my college friends don't understand that part of my life because they never witnessed it. I miss dance everyday.

15. i appreciate art. Something else a lot of people don't get about me, because i'm not an art student. I almost was...

16. i HATE HATE HATE olive garden commercials, because everyone in them acts like a total idiot.

17. i HATE idiots. Even though sometimes i do idiotic things

18. My favorite flavor is Red

19. I'm good at describing smells. Weird i know...

20. i'll sacrifice a lot (such as looking good/eating) to get more sleep in the morning.

21. The things that i regret are almost always things i had no control over. Such as accidents, being in the wrong place at the wrong time, or just NOT being able to control the situation.

22. i have a hetero life partner name patricia. We share soul, and are the kind of best friends where no one else knows what the hell we're talking abot.

23. i have ODD obsessions. Including but not limited to raptors, tina chen, ghosts, trashy reality shows, and secret trois on youtube.

24. i am TERRIBLE at abandoning people i care about, even if they've hurt me in terrible ways. i might get mad, stop talking to you for awhile, or try and cut you out of my life, but if i truly care about you i will NEVER be able to just walk away.

25. i'm a saggitarius through and through. It's kind of scary how well it describes me....

1 comment:

Kate said...

18. RED JOOOOSE.

23. i looked at "ODD" for like 30 seconds being like "... OCD?... ADD? i'm confused!" before realizing you'd just capitalized the damn word. oh dear me.