Thursday, February 12, 2009

Soul Meets Body

Things i should be doing right now:

- stupid 2 page interpersonal relationships 323 paper
- sleeping.


What i'm currently doing:

- eating leftover chili made by mom
- accompanied by fritos
- listening to Plans by death cab for cutie
- pondering my life


i've decided that i'm starting over. And doing whatever the hell i want. And have since come up with a short list of goals that i am going to pursue. They are as follows:

- find an internship. Preferably a paid one. I would LOVE to have one this summer but i know application deadlines are soon and haven't really found anything that i like.

- find a job that DOESN'T involve working for my father. Sorry, not doing it again this summer.

- study abroad. i wish the info sessions weren't during when i had class.

- persuade the parentals to let me have a car at school. And if that doesn't work, start the process of buying my own car.

- travel travel travel

So far, that's it. I'll add more later.

No comments: