Friday, May 8, 2009

power lad

Suddenly, i am so, so tired.

Like not sleepy tired, just drained and my head is all cloudy and i'm just... spent. Like i don't care about anything.

I had two exams today. And one tomorrow. But forcing myself to study chemistry is taking a lot out of me. Like i feel like i'm not retaining any information, and it's not even cumulative. It's on like, acid rain and batteries and fuel cells. BLEAHHHH

i'm making myself a chicken pot pie.


sex and the city is on tv and they're in LA for some reason. And it really just makes me wish i could live in LA and have a big house with a pool and it'll be sunny and 80 everyday and i can be tan and outside all the time.
But then i realize i definitely don't have the west coast attitude. I'm totally an east coast kind of girl. Maybe i'll move to Miami. This is a good idea. Then i can maybe become fluent in spanish too. i always come up with the best ideas when i'm stressed and tired and ridiculously apathetic about all aspects of my life. Like, dropping out and becoming a dancer in las vegas. Or a cocktail waitress. Or disney princess. Or giraffe farm. Or moving some really sunny warm place where i can stop being cold and get skin cancer and be a tan crazy old lady who drinks a mimosa every morning.


ps WTF is up with carrie bradshaws stupid outfits.

No comments: