Monday, December 1, 2008

A Prayer

Dear Lord,

i know i haven't been the best person, but i've tried my hardest and i ask you, if you have ANY mercy that you will help me in this time of need. NOW would be the time to prove that you are, in fact, real. Please give me the strength and focus to get through these next 2 weeks. That i may finish my paper and that it may be good. And that i may also do well on all my exams. And that i may also not become too unpleasant, and get at least a little bit of sleep and not totally lose my mind. PLEASE help me in these final hours.

i also pray that the person who was in that accident on friday is alright, and that you are with him and his family in such a terrible time.

i dunno if you read blogs God, but i hope this one makes it up there because i need all the help i can get.

Amen.

No comments: